Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-20 Origin: Site
In the silicone mold transfer label work operation looks very simple, but the hands will also encounter some common problems, the following we will see will encounter those common problems
Common problems: After receiving the mold, we must first check whether the mold is damaged, there are defects. Then use what kind of way to do, in the process of operation to find the right time and temperature adjustment, the following several common problems for reference:
1. demoulding is not good off, whether the mold j after Teflon treatment or treated not treated well, can be reprocessed.
2. Hot melt adhesive film and silicone delamination, the machine is not a special operating machine, resulting in bad adhesive film and silicone lamination, silicone and adhesive film mismatch, adhesive film hydrolysis failure, silicone and curing agent additive ratio is not correct, other additives have problems, the operation temperature is too low, the operation time is too short, depending on the circumstances.
3. The finished product has bubbles, the production machine does not have vacuum laminating function, the machine pressure is not enough to squeeze out the bubbles in the silica gel completely, the oil content of silica gel is too heavy, the mold is defective, it does not have exhaust discharge slot, there is water on the surface of raw materials such as silica gel or adhesive film, and there is water in the mold.
4. The film can't be cut continuously, and there are rough edges when cutting out. First of all, is the pressure of the machine enough, followed by whether the film material is too thick, and then whether there is damage to the knife mouth of the mold, whether the mold is used for a long time, resulting in dulling of the knife mouth, whether the mold is deformed.
5. The second pouring mold is not good, the choice of release paper is not selected correctly, resulting in high viscosity positioning paper is not strong, followed by whether the first low viscosity positioning paper is too strong viscosity, resulting in two kinds of paper mutual tension, resulting in bad flip. The second is the wrong technique or operation, will lead to the second pouring film is not good to pour, depending on the specific situation.
6. do a good job of silicone mold transfer label ironing in the case of clothes not firm. Mainly divided into several situations to see the problem, one, the fabric is what material, because each adhesive film or glue have their own characteristics, good at the field, like some of our commonly used adhesive film or glue, for the cotton class non-special fabrics, 85% are effective. And all can pass the common domestic 5A test washing standards. Such as special nylon, water repellent, PU leather fabrics, it is necessary to replace the corresponding targeted adhesive film or glue to produce these fabrics. Second, after bonding warped, mainly on two aspects, the quality of the production process in the LOGO did not grasp, in the warped place no glue, followed by the time of pressing ironing or pressure is too large, resulting in the loss of glue, can not produce a bonding reaction with raw materials, three, the temperature or time pressure is not enough, the glue did not penetrate the fabric, no integration with the fabric bonded together. The specific also need to judge according to the actual situation, the specific problem.
The above are some common problems in the production process of silicone mold transfer label, the follow-up will share some more detailed and professional analysis of the problem.