Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-16 Origin: Site
Silicone embossing method and steps
Garment embossing, garment gluing, has gradually become prevalent in the garment industry in recent years, and the bold attempts of some high-end brand garments have brought heat to the whole garment industry.
The so-called gluing, that is: the company LOGO or trademark carved with a mold, filled with silicone, through rapid heating to promote the silicone from liquid to solid (molding), and clothing fabric fusion adhesion, this production process is called gluing.
Product picture of gluing:
Today, ZhenYing Machinery will share with you the method and steps of garment gluing:
1. Mold preparation: copper mold, engrave the pattern or logo that needs to be glued on the copper mold, the mold should be flat and the surface should be smooth.
2. Gluing equipment preparation: double-headed hydraulic hot press or six-headed hot and cold press, power on, heating temperature according to the size of the mold, the amount of glue is generally set between 180 - 230 degrees, hot pressing time is also adjusted with the product size and thickness, in general, the small LOGO on the garment pocket set at 30 - 40 seconds can be;
Freezing table: set the temperature in the range of 0 --- 10 degrees can be.
3. Silicone material preparation: silicone add color paste and a certain proportion of curing agent, stir well, send to the vacuum table, and make debubbling treatment.
4. Fabric preparation: Non-woven fabric or relatively high temperature resistant fabric can be used for gluing, nylon fabric will be deformed, lay the prepared fabric flat on the slide table of the gluing machine.
5. Scraping: one hand holds the mold, the other hand holds the scraper, fill the vacuumed silicone into the mold, scrape evenly and then send it to the vacuum table, and make the rubber on the mold to remove the foam.
6. Remove the excess glue: remove the glue on the surface of the mold after debubbling, scrape it off with silicone plate to ensure that there is no glue on the mold plane before the next step.
7. Gluing: Put the treated and filled mold into the designated position on the surface of the cloth and send it into the gluing machine to be heated and pressurized to set the shape.
So far, the gluing process is completed, separate the mold from the fabric, put the mold on the freezing table for rapid cooling, when the temperature of the mold drops to about 40 degrees, you can proceed to the next round of gluing --- remove the bubble --- scrape the mold --- molding ........ The cycle goes on!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)